Guriltai Shul Recipe
|Guriltai Shul Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 500g fatty Mutton (cut into strips, include the fat)
- Mutton Fat or Oil (for cooking)
- 2 large Potatoes (diced)
- 1 Turnip (diced)
- 2 Onions (diced)
- 1 Carrot (diced)
- 2 tsp Stock Powder or Salt
- 2 to 3 ltr Water
- 1 packet Flat Noodles (fresh or dried)
How to make Guriltai Shul:
- Place a large wok on fire and heat mutton fat or oil in it.
- Add potatoes, turnip, onions and carrot to the oil. Stir fry gently.
- Add water and stock to the vegetables.
- Boil the mixture until almost cooked.
- Add the flat noodles and continue to boil, until well cooked.
- Serve hot, in small bowls.