Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe
|Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 cup Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Pieces
- 1-1/2 cup Light-Colored Corn Syrup
- 17 ounce Marshmallow Creme
- 20 cups Popped Popcorn
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
How to make Halloween Popcorn Balls:
- Remove all unpopped kernels from popped popcorn. Place them in a buttered 17x12x2-inch baking pan or roasting pan heated at 300 degree F.
- Now add corn soup and sugar in a large saucepan and bring it to boil. Remove the pan from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, butter, and vanilla until combined.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over hot popcorn; stir gently to coat. Cool until popcorn mixture can be handled easily. Stir in candies.
- Now with damp hands, quickly shape mixture into 3-inch-diameter balls.
- Wrap each popcorn ball in plastic wrap and store at room temperature up to 1 week.
- Halloween Popcorn Balls are ready to savor.