Health Nut Oatmeal Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/health-nut-oatmeal-416171
|Health Nut Oatmeal Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Grape Nuts Cereal
- 1 cup Cranberries (dried)
- 3 cups Oats
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 2 cups Sunflower Seeds (unsalted and toasted)
- 3 cups Milk
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
How to make Health Nut Oatmeal:
- In a deep saucepan, put oatmeal, milk and water. Bring it to boil over a medium high flame.
- Once it boils, lower the flame. Stir in the brown sugar, cranberries, flaxseed meal, sunflower seeds and salt. Cook at a low flame for 20 minutes. Keep on stirring to prevent burning.
- Sprinkle with grape nut cereal.