Holly Christmas Cookies Recipe
|Holly Christmas Cookies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 16 ounce large Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 tsp Green Food Coloring
- 4-1/2 cups Cornflakes Cereal
- 2.25 ounce Cinnamon Red Hot Candies
How to make Holly Christmas Cookies:
- In low heat melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows, vanilla and food coloring.
- Add the cornflakes cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Drop spoonfuls of it onto a wax paper and decorate with red hot candies.
- Leave it for cooling.