Honey Lime Chicken Wings Recipe
|Honey Lime Chicken Wings Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 18 Whole chicken wings, split
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Grated lime zest
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Quarters Vegetable oil for frying
How to make Honey Lime Chicken Wings:
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through.
- Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well.
- Honey Lime Wings is ready.