Honey Pork With Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/pork-riblets-with-honey-pepper-glaze/237678ad-34d6-4642-ad75-06c8afae88d1
|Honey Pork With Peppers Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless Pork Loin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 0.75 oz dry Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
How to make Honey Pork With Peppers:
- Heat the oil in a skillet and then sauté the pork cubes for 15 minutes until all the sides are brown.
- To it add the gravy mix, water, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic powder. Stir and mix well.
- Reduce the heat and then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
- Put the onion, green bell pepper and red bell pepper and then simmer for another 15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.