Hot German Potato Salad Recipe
|Hot German Potato Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 slices Bacon (cut into small squares)
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Celery seed
- 4 medium Potatoes (boiled, peeled and sliced)
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Hot German Potato Salad:
- Microwave the bacon for 3 minutes to make it crispy.
- Into the bacon fat, add sugar, flour, celery seed, pepper and salt.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes until the mixture foams.
- Into it, add water and vinegar, microwave it for 4 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- After taking the mixture from the microwave add potatoes and bacon.
- Mix it well. It is ready to serve.