Hungarian Hot Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cucina.grandinetti.org/recipes/meats-and-poultry/meat-stuffed-hungarian-hot-peppers
|Hungarian Hot Stuffed Peppers Recipe|
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 3 tbsp Romano cheese, grated
- 3/4 tbsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/3 Cup ground Italian sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 6 Hungarian hot peppers, cored and seeded
How to make Hungarian Hot Stuffed Peppers:
- Place the sausage in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat, till evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, cream cheese, garlic salt, romano cheese, oregano, basil, bread crumbs and olive oil.
- Stuff the hot peppers with the sausage mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the stuffing is lightly brown and bubbly.
- Hungarian Hot Stuffed Peppers is ready.