Indian Mustard Fish Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/shorsher-mach-mustard-fish-oetrLIhiciahj.html
|Indian Mustard Fish Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 tbsp Mustard Seed
- 5 Green Chili Peppers (diced)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 medium Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric (ground)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 pounds Salmon (cut into chunks)
How to make Indian Mustard Fish:
- Grind the mustard seeds and chili peppers into a fine paste.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and stir fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add the mustard paste, chili powder, turmeric, salt and stir.
- Add the water and stir through.
- Put in the salmon and cook in low heat till the water evaporates.
- Serve hot with rice.