Italian Spaghetti Recipe
|Italian Spaghetti Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (22 votes)|
- 1 Pound spaghetti
- 5 Large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 Dry hot red chili peppers, crushed
- Salt as needed
How to make Italian Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti in the salted boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
- Combine the garlic and chili peppers to it and cook till sizzling but not browned.
- Remove it from the fire.
- When the pasta is cooked al dente, take out a small cup of pasta water and drain the pasta.
- Transfer the pasta to the pot and add garlic, chili oil to it.
- Mix well on medium flame till hot, adding a little pasta water if the mixture seems dry.
- Combine the parsley to it, mix properly and serve.