Jackfruit Paya Recipe
|Jackfruit Paya Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 3 cups Jackfruit Pieces
- 1 ball Jaggery
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ Suji
- 2 cups Coconut (grated)
- 3 Cardamoms
- A few Raisins
How to make Jackfruit Paya:
- Grind coconut and extract the thick milk.
- Grind the same coconut again to get the thin milk. Keep the two liquids in separate bowls.
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast suji.
- Mix jackfruit pieces and 5 cups of water in the thin coconut milk. Simmer on medium heat.
- Add roasted suji to it. When it turns soft, add gur and continue cooking.
- Add thick coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in cardamom and raisins.
- Serve hot.