Jam Doughnuts Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.greggs.co.uk/menu/sweet/muffins-and-doughnuts/jam-doughnut-/
|Jam Doughnuts Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- For the Dough:
- 500 ml Lukewarm Milk
- 50 gm Yeast
- 100 gm Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cardamom (ground)
- 1 Egg
- 100 gm Margarine
- 1 kg Flour
For the Topping:
- Sugar as desired
For the Filling:
- Thick Raspberry Jam as required
For the Frying:
- 1 cup Butter
How to make Jam Doughnuts:
- Blend milk with yeast in a bowl.
- Mix in sugar, salt, cardamom and egg. Pour into half of the flour and knead well into dough.
- Add margarine with flour as required to the dough. Keep it covered with towel for 30 min.
- Flour a board and lay on the dough. Knead it for a while and slice into 20 pieces.
- Shape the pieces into buns and transfer them to the baking pan covered with greaseproof paper. Keep it to the side for 30 min.
- Put butter in a pan and deep fry the buns until it is golden brown. Then take out the buns and remove the excess oil using tissue paper.
- Make slits in the center of doughnuts using knife.
- Fill a piping bag with raspberry jam and stuff the slits with jam.
- Roll the doughnuts in sugar and serve it with tea.