|Rating||7.0 / 10 (22 votes)|
- 4 Cups water
- A pinch of Cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh kashmiri green tea, crushed
- 2 Green cardamoms, crushed
- 3-4 Almonds, shredded
- 4 strands Saffron, crushed
- Sugar to taste
How to make Kahwa:
- Pour water in a vessel.
- Add crushed green tea leaves and cinnamon.
- Bring to boil.
- As soon as it boils, add saffron & sugar to taste.
- Add cardamoms and shredded almonds.
- Cover and boil for a few minutes.
- Remove from the flame.
- Kehwa is ready to drink.