Kale Bean Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1014524-quick-tomato-white-bean-and-kale-soup
|Kale Bean Soup Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Onions (medium size) (finely grinned)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 bunch Fresh Small Basil (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch Small Parsley (finely chopped)
- 5 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 cups Kale (finely chopped)
- 4 stalks Celery (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Oregano Powder
- 2 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Water (as per requirement)
- Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Kale Bean Soup:
- On to a medium heated stove,place a heavy bottomed saucepan and pour oil into it.
- Saute the onions golden brown then add garlic.
- For 2 minutes saute it and add the other ingredients into the saucepan.
- Lower the flame and seal it with a lid.
- Simmer it for one hour before removing it from flame.
Best serve it with bread.