Keri Nakheli Chana Nidar Recipe
|Keri Nakheli Chana Nidar Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 300 gm Gram Dal (rinsed well)
- 100 gm Raw Mangoes
- 150 gm Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 100 gm Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Parsi Dhansakh Masala
- 4 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
How to make Keri Nakheli Chana Nidar:
- Heat half cup of oil in a frying pan and add onions to it.
- Add the chopped ginger, green chilies, spice powders, and tomatoes.
- Add the dal, salt and three cups of water when tomatoes start to soften. Cover and cook on medium heat until soft.
- Add raw mango pieces and cook some more.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Indian Rotis.