Khasta Namkeen Recipe
|Khasta Namkeen Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 100 gm Maida
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1/4 kg Ghee
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mangrella (onion seeds)
How to make Khasta Namkeen:
- In a big bowl, combine corn flour, maida, ajwain, mangrella, and salt to taste.
- Add 3 tbsp of ghee and water.
- Knead the dough till soft.
- Make small balls and roll out each of them to circular shape.
- Cut them into half and grease with ghee.
- Fold into triangular shape.
- Heat oil and fry on low flame.