Lagan Nu Custard Recipe
Photo Credit: http://madhulikaliddle.com/2014/03/03/restaurant-review-soda-bottle-opener-wala/
|Lagan Nu Custard Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 800 ml Milk
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 slices Bread
- 1 tsp Butter
- 3 Eggs
- Vanilla Essence
- Rose Water
- ½-½ tsp Cardamom and Nutmeg Powder
- 2 tbsp Almonds or Cashewnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh Cream
How to make Lagan Nu Custard:
- Boil the milk with sugar on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Soak the bread in cream and keep for a while; then add to milk. Keep stirring until thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool at room temperature.
- Beat the eggs along with butter until combine well and mix in the milk.
- Add the cardamom and nutmeg powder, vanilla, rose water and nuts.
- Shift in a buttered dish and bake at moderate oven until it takes a brown color.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Refrigerate for 1-2 hrs. Serve chilled.