Lauki Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcLlneTUWgk
|Lauki Paratha Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- ¼ Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Amchur (Dried Mango Powder)
- 4 tbsp Dhania Patha (Coriander Leaves) (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dhania (Coriander Powder)
- 2 tbsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- 2 cups (473ml) Lauki (Bottle Gourd) (grated)
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) Gehun ka Atta (Whole Wheat Flour)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
How to make Lauki Paratha:
- Take a pan and heat up oil.
- Put saunf and cook for ½ min.
- Add garam masala, green chilies, coriander powder, chili powder and cook for 2 min.
- Put lauki, salt and cook on low flame for 5 min till it turns brown in color.
- Add amchoor and coriander leaves.
- Make dough by mixing flour, salt and water.
- Roll out a roti/chapati.
- Put the cooked lauki in the center of the roti and cover the lauki with roti with all sides
- Make a ball again.
- Roll out in the form of paratha.
- Toast it on a tawa till the roti becomes golden brown in both sides.
Serve hot with curd and chutney