Low Fat Paneer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.amicnews.com/low-fat-paneer-tikka-recipe.html
|Low Fat Paneer Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 500g Milk
- ½ cup Low Fat Curd
- Muslin Cloth
- Broad Pan
How to make Low Fat Paneer:
- Take a broad pan and pour milk in it. Place it on flame and allow it to boil.
- When the milk starts boiling, add low fat curd in it and mix well.
- When it is completely boiled, remove it from heat and stir it gently. The milk will get sour.
- Now, tie the sour milk in a muslin cloth, let it strain and hang it for around ½ hour.
- It will turn into thick paneer. Use it as required.