Macaroni And Vegetable Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://impeckableeats.com/2013/08/curried-macaroni-salad/
|Macaroni And Vegetable Salad Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||4.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Macaroni
- 2 Boiled Eggs (chopped)
- ¼ cup Celery (chopped)
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt or to taste
- ½ tsp prepared Mustard
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Macaroni And Vegetable Salad:
- Take a pan and cook macaroni in it. Drain water out of the macaroni, rinse it under cool water and keep it aside.
- Take another bowl and chop the boiled eggs in it.
- Now, take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it, using 1/3 cup of mayonnaise and mix it well.
- Taste the salad and add the seasonings as per your taste.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to let it cool and cover it. Serve chilled.