Macaroni Beef Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://nikaka.my3gb.com/120/beef-macaroni-recipe.html
|Macaroni Beef Casserole Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 400 gm Macaroni
- 400 gm Beef (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 5 ml Milk
- 3 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper to taste
- 100 gm Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Butter
How to make Macaroni Beef Casserole:
- Take macaroni with salted water in a pan and boil until it is semi cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion with beef until it is brown. Flavor it with salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix in macaroni and transfer the mixture to greased oven casserole.
- Combine eggs, milk, cheese in a bowl and pour over mixture in casserole.
- Add on breadcrumbs with butter and bake it on 175°C for 1 hr.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.