Macaroni Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://theseamanmom.com/macaroni-and-cheese-pudding-recipe/
|Macaroni Pudding Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Macaroni
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 600 ml Milk
- 5-8 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- Ground Nutmeg
How to make Macaroni Pudding:
- Break the macaroni into small pieces.
- Heat water in a pan and add a pinch of salt to it. Boil the water and add broken macaroni to it.
- Let the macaroni boil for 10 minutes and drain.
- Whisk remaining ingredients, except nutmeg, together in a bowl; add the cooked macaroni and mix well
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof vessel, sprinkle nutmeg on top and bake at 375 degree F, until firm.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Macaroni Pudding is ready to serve.