Makke Ki Roti Recipe
Photo Credit: http://festivals.iloveindia.com/baisakhi/makki-roti.html
|Makke Ki Roti Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||3-5 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Corn Flour (Makki ka atta)
- Warm Water as required for dough
How to make Makke Ki Roti:
- Knead the corn flour with warm water in a in a shallow tray.
- Now put a square of polythene paper on the kitchen platform.
- Put a ball of the kneaded dough on the paper and cover with another piece of polythene.
- Then press with the ball of your palm till it turns to be the size of a roti.
- Remove the polythene cover and transfer the roti to a hot skillet.
- Cook on low heat, turning till both sides are roasted.
- Apply some ghee.