Makki ki Roti Recipe
Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makki_di_roti
|Makki ki Roti Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/4 cup Grated Radish (Mooli)
- 1 tsp Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) (chopped)
- 2 cups Corn Flour (makai ka atta)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Ghee for cooking
- Corn Flour (Makai ka atta) (for rolling)
- Salt to taste
How to make Makki ki Roti:
- Squeeze the extra water from the radish.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and using appropriate amount of water.
- Knead dough.
- Split the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of dough in to thick round roti using little flour at the time of rolling.
- Heat the tava or non-stick flat pan.
- Cook each roti till brown spots appear on both the sides using little ghee.
Serve hot with jaggery or pickle.