Mango Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://frugalfeeding.com/2012/05/26/mango-chutney-with-a-hint-of-kick/
|Mango Chutney Recipe|
||7.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 Small raw mangoes
- 15 Red chillies
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- A pinch of hing
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Few red chilli pieces and curry leaves
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1/2 tsp of Jeera
How to make Mango Chutney:
- Peel and wash the mango. Cut it into small pieces.
- Heat little oil and fry red chillies in it. Add jeera and remove from the fire.
- Grind together red chillies and jeera. Add mango pieces and salt.
- Heat oil in a small pan and add mustard seeds, red chillies, urad dal, jeera, hing and curry leaves.
- When mustard seeds begin to splutter, add the seasoning to the mango chutney.