Mango Pickle Recipe
|Mango Pickle Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (133 votes)|
- 3 Raw Mangoes (medium sized)
- 4 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 4 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 200 ml Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds (roasted)
- 1 tbsp Curry leaves
How to make Mango Pickle:
- Clean and wipe dry the mangoes.
- Cut them into halves along with the seed.
- Remove the pulp from the seed.
- Dice the mangoes ensuring that the hard shell is there in each piece inside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add red chilly powder, salt, and fenugreek powder.
- Remove from fire. Add the mango pieces and mix well.
- Take dry earthen jar and put the mango cubes into it.
- Add sesame oil to the mango cubes and mix them well.
- Put the jar in sunlight for 3-5 days.
- Mango Pickle is ready to eat.