Marinated Octopus Recipe
|Marinated Octopus Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Medium octopuses
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 Large onion
- 1 tbsp Greek oregano
- 1 Cup wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp Rosemary
How to make Marinated Octopus:
- Take water in a large pan and boil the octopus for two hours.
- Remove the octopus from the water.
- Wash thoroughly and remove the skin.
- Chop the octopus into small pieces. Leave aside.
- Combine together all the ingredients except lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add octopus pieces and mix properly.
- Cover the mixture and keep it in a refrigerator for several hours.
- Add lemon juice while serving.