Marinated Pork Loin Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mbskitchen.com/hoisin-marinated-pork-loin/
|Marinated Pork Loin Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 pound boneless Pork Loin Roast
How to make Marinated Pork Loin:
- Mix the chicken broth, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper in a sauce pan.
- Bring the pan to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reserve 2/3 cup of the mixture and pour the remaining in a resaleable plastic bag.
- Slice the pork into five 1-inch pieces and put in the plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the chops and discard the marinade.
- Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray and place the pork in it.
- Broil for 10 minutes 4 inches away from the heat, on each side, with occasional brushing with the reserved marinade.