Marinated Tomato Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/marinated-tomato-salad-with-herbs-recipe.html
|Marinated Tomato Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 1½ cup Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1½ tsp Dried Basil
- ¾ tsp Dried Tarragon
- ¼ tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ cup Red Wine
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make Marinated Tomato Salad:
- Take all the ingredients except tomatoes and onions in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Put tomatoes and onions in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture over it.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve cold.