|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 500 g Cashew Nut
- 500 g Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 drops Almond Essence
- Food Coloring (optional)
- 2 Egg Whites
How to make Marzipan:
- Using the food processor, grind the cashew nuts finely to make powder.
- Take a bowl and mix the powdered cashew nut with powdered sugar.
- Now, put almond essence in it along with food coloring.
- On a clean surface, knead this mixture into a soft dough with egg whites.
- Mould this dough in desired shape to decorate the cake.