Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.thetipgarden.com/2012/05/master-mix-mexican-chicken-master-mix.html
|Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Cups cooked chicken, diced (deboned)
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 Ounces sour cream
- 1 Can (4 ounces) chopped green chili peppers
- 3 Cups cooked rice
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups tortilla chips
How to make Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole:
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and green chill peppers together. Set aside.
- Put cooked rice into the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Pour chicken and soup mixture over rice and top with shredded cheese.
- Preheat the oven.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until it starts bubbling.
- Add crushed tortilla chips on top and bake for 5 minutes.
- Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole is ready.