Mexican Fiesta Spaghetti Recipe
|Mexican Fiesta Spaghetti Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Box spaghetti
- One 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Onion
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Packet taco seasoning mix
- One 9 ounces can of Rotel tomatoes and green chilis
- One 15 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- Two 15 ounces can of pinto beans, drained
- Sour cream for garnishing
- Shredded cheese for garnishing
How to make Mexican Fiesta Spaghetti:
- Saute the ground beef and onion till brown.
- Remove the oil from the frying pan.
- Add Rotel tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, beans, corn and taco seasoning mix.
- Bring this mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover and reduce the heat. Cook for about an hour, stirring it occasionally.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the direction.
- Pour meat sauce over pasta.
- Garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese.