Mingi Paak Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.13secretsauce.com/2013/04/mingi-paak-muskmelon-seed-fudge.html
|Mingi Paak Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1/2 cup Magaz (dried, peeled melon seeds)
- 3/4 cup Khoya
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Ghee
How to make Mingi Paak:
- Dry roast magaz until they turn a little brown in color. Then keep them aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and sauté khoya till it gets even and slightly brown. Turn off the flame and add magaz to khoya. Keep it aside.
- Heat sugar and water together in another pan and let the sugar dissolve over low flame.
- After the sugar dissolves, bring the syrup to a boil and let it cook till it becomes thick.
- Turn off the flame and add syrup immediately into the khoya mixture followed by vigorous stirring to blend well. Now transfer the contents to a greased plate, level it and keep it aside.
- Once the mixture gets set and becomes cool, cut it into square pieces.
- Arrange the pieces on a serving dish and serve.