Mini Sweet Potato Samosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/spicy-beef-and-sweet-potato-samosas/7383f8a1-66cc-4eaa-81a5-678bb300d075
|Mini Sweet Potato Samosa Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 Sweet Potato (Peeled and Diced)
- Curry Powder to taste
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Sesame Oil for brushing
- 20 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 tbsp Dry Onion Soup Mix
How to make Mini Sweet Potato Samosa:
- Cook potato in water over low heat until very soft. Drain the water and mash the potatoes with butter, milk, onion soup mix and curry powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Take the wanton wrappers and place sweet potato mixture into the centre of each wrapper.
- Brush two adjacent edges of wrapper with water, fold it in a triangle and press the edges together to seal. Brush both the sides with sesame oil and place the samosa on a baking sheet.
- Bake them in preheated oven for 10 min, then turn over and bake for 5 more minutes.