|Rating||7.9 / 10 (25 votes)|
- 3 Cups gram flour (besan)
- 400 gm Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Cup ghee or butter
- Dry fruits for garnishing
How to make Mohanthal:
- Combine milk and besan in a thali and keep it for half an hour.
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast besan on low flame for 12 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 15 minutes, stir it until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the mixture from fire and place in a greased plate and garnish it with dry fruits.
- Cut into desired shapes when cool.