Mongolian Cream Recipe
|Mongolian Cream Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 envelope plain Gelatin
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Fruits (strawberries, kiwi, star fruit, mangoes, papayas, blueberries or any of your choice)
How to make Mongolian Cream:
- Stir whipping cream, water, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan.
- Heat the mixture gently to dissolve the gelatin.
- Remove and cool till it thickens.
- Add in sour cream and vanilla. Whisk the mixture until it is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl.
- For individual servings, pour the mixture into 6 small ½ cup individual molds.
- Cover the bowl or molds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until well set.
- Unmold the container by dipping it into hot water.
- Invert the mold onto a serving plate.
- Decorate with fruits and serve.