Mongolian Hot Pot Recipe
|Mongolian Hot Pot Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (fresh or canned)
- 3 lb Fresh Peas or 3 (10 oz.) pkg Frozen Peas, thawed
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb. Prosciutto (lean Ham), diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Mongolian Hot Pot:
- Get the broth to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add peas and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain Peas and heat oil in a small pan.
- Add onion and sauté it over medium heat until it turns yellow.
- Add prosciutto and peas. Again have the mixture sauté over 3-4 minutes.
- Season it with salt and pepper and serve hot.