Mongolian Lamb Recipe
|Mongolian Lamb Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 40 ml Oil
- 500 g Lamb Fillets (cut into thin strips)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 4 Spring Onions
- 40 ml Soy Sauce
- 80 ml Dry Sherry
- 40 ml Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
How to make Mongolian Lamb:
- Place a wok on heat and add 20 ml of oil.
- Heat it, while swirling the oil to coat the entire pan.
- Add the lamb fillets and stir fry them for 3 minutes, on each side.
- Remove the fillets and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 20 ml oil.
- Add garlic and spring onion. Fry for 2 minutes and remove from the wok. Keep aside.
- Pour soy sauce, sweet chili sauce and dry sherry in the wok. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, till the sauce thickens up.
- Add the lamb fillets and fried onions to the sauce and toss well, to evenly cover the mixture with the sauce.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.