Moroccan Vegetable Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/4310/moroccan+vegetable+sausage+stew
|Moroccan Vegetable Stew Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 small Jalapeno Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- ½ cup Carrots (chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth
- 84 gm Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked Chickpeas
- 2 tsp Moroccan Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp Apple Juice Concentrate
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Moroccan Vegetable Stew:
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion, peppers, celery, carrots, mushrooms for 10 minutes or until it is cooked.
- Pour into vegetable broth along with tomato and chickpeas, and get it to boil on high flame.
- Then, simmer it half covered for 15-20 minutes on medium flame.
- Top up with seasonings, raisins, and juice concentrate.
- Serve it hot.