Mushroom Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
|Mushroom Stuffed Potatoes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ lb fresh Mushrooms
- ½ tbsp Oil
For the Sauce:
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Flour
- 1 tsp Oil
- 5 tbsp Cheese
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Mushroom Stuffed Potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and rinse them well.
- Make a round cut on the top.
- Boil them until just tender.
- Empty the potatoes with help of a knife to remove the middle portion.
- Heat oil and fry mushrooms and onion, until golden.
- Fill the empty potatoes with fried mushrooms.
- Combine the sauce materials, except cheese, and pour over the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray.
- Sprinkle cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.