Mutton Liver Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.kothamally.com/recipes/mutton-liver-fry/
|Mutton Liver Fry Recipe|
||6.6 / 10 (11 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Mutton Liver
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2/3 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Mutton Liver Fry:
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
- Add liver pieces to the above and marinate for about half an hour.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai.
- Fry onions into it till they turn golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and again fry till they become pulpy.
- Now add the liver chops.
- Add about 1/2 cup water. Avoid using excess water.
- Put the lid and cook the mixture till well done.
- Mutton Liver Fry is ready to serve.