Nadan Chicken Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummyoyummy.com/2012/12/nadan-kozhi-curry.html
|Nadan Chicken Curry Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ tbsp Whole Spices (cinnamon, clove, cardamom, aniseed)
- 3 tsp Green Chili Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger - Garlic Paste
- 1 kg (35 oz.) Chicken
- 2 Potatoes medium
- 2 Onions medium (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes medium (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves (chopped)
- Coconut Oil
- ¾ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- 4 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ cup Coconut Paste
- 1 sprig Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Nadan Chicken Curry:
- Clean, and wash the chicken.
- Mix with lemon juice and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan and drop the whole spices and curry leaves.
- Add the onions and sauté till transparent.
- Add the chili paste, the ginger- garlic paste and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and the spice powders then cook till the tomatoes are pulpy.
- Put the chicken, salt and pour some water for the chicken to cook.
- Once the chicken is almost done, add the coconut paste and allow it to cook in simmer for about 15 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with paratha and chapatti.