Nargisi Kabab Recipe
Photo Credit: http://khadizaskitchen.com/tag/nargisi-kofta/
|Nargisi Kabab Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg Beef (cut into small cubes)
- ½ tsp Salt (according to taste)
- 1 cup Chana Dal (presoaked)
- 7-8 whole Dried Red Chilies
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 6-8 whole Black Pepper
- 4-5 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 stick of Cinnamon
- 5-6 Cloves
- 1 Egg (raw)
How to make Nargisi Kabab:
- Take a pot and put black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cumin seeds, salt, ginger-garlic paste and beef in it.
- Add enough water to cover the contents and put the pot over medium flame. Let the beef cook till extremely soft and water dries.
- Boil the presoaked dal separately till very soft and add to the meat.
- Let all the pot contents cool and then grind them.
- Add egg, green chilies and fresh coriander leaves to the above-made ground mixture and mix well.
- Coat the hard-boiled eggs well with this mixture to form solid balls and deep fry in oil until crisp.
- Nargisi Kabab is ready. Serve hot.