Norwegian Fish Balls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodily.com/r/8X52BmoqW-norwegian-and-japanese-fish-balls-by-bella-bonito
|Norwegian Fish Balls Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Leek - white only (chopped)
- 1 pound Cod
- 1/4 cup Light Cream
- 2 tbsp Potato Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 2½ cups Milk
- Parsley/Watercress (for garnish)
How to make Norwegian Fish Balls:
- Blend leek and cod in a food processor, till the formation of a paste. Take care not to puree. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Stir in cream. Add potato flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Beat the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes, or until smooth.
- Roll into balls of even size.
- Roll the balls as large as meatballs, if it's a main course meal. Half the size of meatballs is perfect for an appetizer.
- Heat milk in a pan and bring to almost boiling point.
- Lower heat and add meatballs with a large spoon, one at a time.
- Transfer to a platter, along with the liquid and serve with sauce.