Norwegian Fruit Soup Recipe
|Norwegian Fruit Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- ½ cup Rice, uncooked
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (3-inch)
- 1 large Apple (peeled, cored, and diced)
- 425 g Dark Sweet Cherries, pitted
- 350 g Frozen Raspberries, unsweetened
- Sweetened Whipped Cream, as required
- Water, as required
How to make Norwegian Fruit Soup:
- Heat a pan and put water, rice and cinnamon sticks in it. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, strain the water in a bowl and discard rice and cinnamon.
- Return the water in the same pan, place on stove and put diced apple in it.
- Let it cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, put cherries and raspberries in it and bring it to a boil, before removing from heat.
- Let it stand for about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate it and put dollop of whipped cream on top, before serving it (chilled).