Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
|Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2-3/4 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Cup raisins
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a big bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar till soft.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla till fluffy.
- Combine together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gradually beat into the butter mixture.
- Stir in raisins and oats.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven or till golden brown.
- Remove from the sheet and transfer to wire rack.