Onion-Crusted Meat Loaf with Roasted Potatoes Recipe
|Onion-Crusted Meat Loaf with Roasted Potatoes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||65 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Egg
- 6 small Potatoes
- 1½ lbs Ground Beef
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French Fried Onions
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 (10¾ oz) can Condensed Tomato Soup
How to make Onion-Crusted Meat Loaf with Roasted Potatoes:
- Make a smooth mix of 1/2 cup soup, beef, 1/2 can onions, egg and Worcestershire in a large bowl. Transfer this mixture into a large baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf.
- Add the remaining soup over the meat loaf. Chop the potatoes into quarters and arrange them around the meat loaf.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for one hour or until the meat loaf is cooked through. Stir the potatoes.
- Top the remaining onions over the meat loaf and bake for another five minutes or until the onions begin to turn a golden colour.