Orange Thins Recipe
|Orange Thins Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 Large Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Orange Zest (grated)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
How to make Orange Thins:
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt into a medium bowl.
- Whist the beaten eggs, sugar, and orange zest in a bowl until very thick.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the contents of the medium bowl. Mix together.
- Put a small walnut-size ball of batter on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Press until very flat and thin. Sprinkle with the sugar crystals.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just golden.
- Cool the cookies on the cookie sheets for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to racks and let cool completely.