Ostrich Kleftiko Recipe
|Ostrich Kleftiko Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 800 gm Ostrich Steak (cut in cubes)
- 2 medium Onions
- 1 Green Pepper (cut in thin stripes)
- 1 Red Pepper (cut in thin stripes)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 250 gm Tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 glass Water
- White Wine
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 200 gm Kefalotyri Cheese (cut in cubes)
- Aluminum Foil
How to make Ostrich Kleftiko:
- Heat the oil and fry the onions followed by pepper, garlic and meat until meat is tender.
- Add the wine, tomatoes and the cheese.
- Take the aluminum foils and place the mixture on them. Fold them in way that mixture can not come out.
- Bake the meat at 200 degrees C for 45 minutes.