Oven Kalua Pork Recipe
Photo Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/oven-kalua-pork/
|Oven Kalua Pork Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||300 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 pounds Pork Butt Roast
- 1 tbsp Liquid Smoke Flavoring
- 2 1/2 tbsp Hawaiian Sea Salt (divided)
How to make Oven Kalua Pork:
- Into the pork skin, rub the liquid smoke and 1 ½ tablespoon of the salt.
- Wrap the pork in a foil and place it in a roasting pan.
- In a preheated oven, bake the pork for 5 hours at 165 degrees centigrade.
- Cool for 5 minutes before shredding.
- Sprinkle the remaining salt on the shredded meat.